Saturday, March 20, 2010

POCKET TEE'S PLEASE

Tonight we are going to a "going away party." I never quite understand these parties because I do not want to celebrate somebody leaving! But I do like an excuse to get people together and have fun. We are going to a local lounge and renting out a room. The boys want to play beerpong (ugh) so that is what is going to be happening, in other words... The girls will be in one area while the boys jump around and scream at each other. How exciting! But it is all for the young man that is leaving. He is going into the Air Force and the big joke is he always wears pocket tees and tore up jeans... so that is the required dress code of everyone that will attend. Kind of a funny little thing to make the party more personal. Funny to see people that would never wear one, sport one all night. It is also St. Pattys Pub Crawl tonight so it will be super crowded, Thank goodness we are just staying in one spot.

Holy cow is it gross outside though!! Which I think is a total bummer because it was SO nice for the past 2 days. It was just raining and then it turned to sleet and now it is just crumby! Oh well, at least it is a perfect excuse to stay inside and cuddle up on the couch with a blanket. What I NEED to be doing is studying and homework, but I am having a hard time staying motivated. Isn't that the way it always happens? Maybe Spring Break should just gradually end into a week instead of making it SO hard to want to go back to reality :)
I think I may take my second nap of the day before I get to crazy about getting ready for tonight... That just disclosed how lazy I truly am today :D
*C

No comments:

Post a Comment