Wednesday, March 17, 2010

FRESH START


I am obviously new to the blog world, but I have been following certain blogs for a couple months and just love everything about them. They are inspirational people with great stories to tell. While I read them I think: Maybe I could reach just one person with my daily stories. When I read those wonderful blogs every day I suddenly feel really befriended. And not for the purpose of being connected with others, but that I SHARE amazing passion like those of the posters that I read.
So maybe a little about myself is in order...
I think it's so fun to play in the rain.
I know that I am very compassionate and that I should embrace such a quality.
The sound of the ocean is so soothing to me; in fact I have an "ocean playing" clock beside my bed.
I secretly want red hair, but never will because it would be an awful choice with my skin tone. ha!
Dresses really make me smile instantly. Something about being ultra feminine I think.
I wish I could have a huge collection of OPI nail polish, but in reality I only really LOVE approximately 10 colors.

Ok. Thats enough for the time being. Looking forward to tomorrow.
*C

No comments:

Post a Comment