Thursday, March 18, 2010

OH MISTER SUN

Thank goodness for today's sunshine. I woke up kind of feeling defeated because I have just gotten back from Boston and visiting my family and all I can think about it how much I miss them. I'm sure you know how that goes, it's rough. So I went to class and then as I was walking to my 2nd one I was realizing that HOLY COW THE SUN IS OUT! It was such a nice little relief.
Yesterday I decided to try and cool my hair color down on my own. I mean I know how to because I am a cosmetologist, but honestly I wanted to try something that may not damage my hair SO badly. The blonde was yellow (well not like brassy, but yellow in my eyes) and so I used a Paul Mitchell Flash Finish on my hair.I think that my hair is resistant in general because of all of the DPL (Dual Purpose Lightener) I have put on it for so long. But it was a good experience, I do NOT recommend doing it yourself though, definitely go into a salon and have it done. You cannot get this product without a license, but it is so great to go into a salon and just have the experience as well.
Now I will be making the most of the rest of my sunny day :) By taking a run.
*C

No comments:

Post a Comment