Friday, March 19, 2010

LAST DAY FOR LIGHT


This morning I woke up realizing that the weather says that the bad weather is coming. What a total bummer. I say this because there is just something about it being nice outside that brightens everyone's mood. You drive down the road and see people with their windows down, the music up, singing, not talking on their phones and being safe in the cars because they are ENJOYING it! What a great thing to see on a daily basis. Happy people :)
Yesterday I made a commitment that I was going to be active every day for a week starting today. So when I got up I went to the apt gym and ran during Ellen. She is such a light to the world in the morning. She just loves life and it truly shows through her show.
Last night we made hamburgers and potato salad and then a very weird thing happened. I went to the store because I had zero eggs to make some brownies. I made the brownies and took them out of the oven onto the burner on the stove. Come to find out the boy didn't turn off the burner from dinner... so the brownies were smoking and completely burnt. HA! It was awful at the time, but I soon realized that it was just food. The potato salad pretty good though.
So I am not sure about going anywhere tonight due to the weather, certainly don't want to get caught in the yucky weather :) Hope your day is lovely <3
*C

No comments:

Post a Comment